Anybody got a bunch of pumpkin seeds coming their way any time soon? I thought that might be the case….. This is a super easy recipe that has been a family tradition of ours since I was a little girl. Hope your family likes it as much as mine does!
Roasted Pumpkin Seeds
3 C pumpkin seeds (about 2 large pumpkins worth)
2 T olive oil
2 t Johnnys Seasoning Salt
1. Rinse the seeds in a colander and get all of the pumpkin “guts” off of them!
2. Spread seeds on a large cookie sheet.
3. Drizzle the oil over the top of the seeds.
4. Sprinkle the seasoning salt over the top, and give them a little stir to mix the oil and seasoning around.
5. Bake at 400 degrees for 20-30 minutes. Stir a couple of times during cooking.
6. Cool and enjoy your munching!
If you don’t have Johnnys Seasoning Salt, regular salt would work as well.