Whole Wheat Muffins
Put away your Kitchen Aid Mixer, and say good bye to the Bosch, baby. All you need for this fabulous dinner addition is a bowl, a wooden spoon, some BASIC baking ingredients, and about 25 minutes. I received this recipe from my sweet friend Julie earlier today. They sounded good (and fast) so I made them tonight to go with dinner. Did my family like them, you are wondering?
“THOSE are BLOG WORTHY!” from Mark.
“Make these every night.” from Emily.
“Those are DE-licous….why is there only ONE left for me?” from Anna….when you play at a friends too long you miss out on the muffins.
Whole Wheat Muffins …yes, I said whole wheat!
Yeild: 12 muffins
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cooking time:15 minutes
2 C whole wheat flour
1 C brown sugar
1/4 t salt
1 t baking soda
1 C milk
1 stick melted butter
1 t vanilla
1. Mix the dry ingredients together in a medium sized bowl.
2. In a large measuring cup combine all liquid ingredients.
3. Pour liquid ingredients over the dry ingredients and stir just until moistened.
4. Spoon into greased muffin tins.
5. Bake at 350 for 15 minutes. Makes 12 beautiful muffins.