This is a very simple…
throw it together at the last minute
kind of recipe.
I came across this recipe at a fun site called Cookin’ Canuck.
The author, Dara is hosting a summer Get Grillin’ mini series.
There are a plethora of recipes to choose from there
and her photography is just beautiful.
Check it out, I don’t think you’ll be disappointed.
Her photographs are stunning.
The gals got a lot of talent.
Her pictures make mine look down right embarrassing.
I have added a fun little dipping sauce
for you to enjoy with these easy potatoes.
Hope you love them!
Make them with the hearty and delicious
I posted yesterday and life will be a beautiful thing!
Grilled Russet Potatoes
Time: 10 minutes prep + 10 minutes grilling
Yield: 5 servings
Recipe adapted from Cookin’ Canuck
5 large russet potatoes
5 T canola oil
1 t smoked paprika (Montreal Steak Seasoning works as well)
freshly cracked salt and pepper
1/2 C Sweet Baby Rays BBQ Sauce
1/4 C mayonnaise (I like Best Foods Light)
1. Wash your potatoes well, making sure all dirt and grime are removed.
2. Cut the potatoes into 1/4 inch slices.
3. Throw your potatoes into a large bowl, drizzle the oil over the top. Stir them around to get them coated well with the oil. Sprinkle them with the Smoked Paprika, Salt and Pepper and stir until all the potatoes are nicely coated.
4. Grill them over medium high heat for about 7 minutes on each side.
5. Stir your dipping sauce ingredients together and serve with the potatoes immediately after grilling.