March Menu Plan 2012

Pocket

The calendar has turned a page once again my friends. Out with lovable February and in with the first month of Spring. SPRING! SPPPPPPRING! My fingers feel good just writing the word.

My fellow Utahans and I have wrapped ourselves up in a blanket of snow to celebrate the first few days of March and its “in like a lion” attitude. Last night my mini van and I got stuck smack dab in the middle of a street just below my house. We live on somewhat of a hill and the inclining, snowy, pre-plowed, dark as night roads did not agree with me and my poor driving skills. What a way to start off March! Lion-ish and beast like to say the least.

I kept my cool…sort of, like I didn’t cry or swear or stuff a few chocolates into my mouth or anything. Which is quite an achievement for me, thanks for noticing.  MyHandsomeHusband came to the rescue and all arrived at home in one piece.

Hallelujah.

I’m hopeful that the snow won’t be with us for long. It’s not my favorite feature of nature, you know.  Let’s cross our fingers that soon we will be enjoying the sunshine and a little something on the grill. 🙂

For today, I have my my March Menu Plan for you. As usual, colored titles are recipes previously posted. Black titles are recipes I’m working on and hoping to post in the near future. Hope you find something you and your family will love!

PRINT THE MENU

Cilantro Lime Shrimp and White Rice
Beef and Cheese Macaroni Bake
Chicken Fajitas with Onions and Red Peppers
Porcupine Meatballs with Creamy Gravy and Roasted Potatoes
Creamy Chipotle Black Bean Chicken
Grilled Turkey and Pesto Sandwiches, Strawberry Spinach Salad
Heavenly Turkey Breast Of Wonder (Crock Pot)
Chicken Gnocchi Soup

****
Random New Things
Outback Steakhouse Pumpernickel Bread and Honey Butter
Cookie Dough Cheesecake Bars
Strawberry White Chocolate Pie
Garlic Cheese Bread
Cinnamon Sugar Breadsticks
Banana Muffins with Strussel Topping
Lemon Cream Cupcakes
Mixed Berry Tarts
Tuxedo Brownie Bites
Blueberry Cream Cheese French Toast

March 2, 2012 at 11:23 am

Great menu plan, roasted tomatoes and asparagus tortellini sounds soooo good! Might try that one out myself.
    Hope spring arrives soon for you!

March 2, 2012 at 4:21 pm

Sounds great! Can't wait to try all the new recipes.

March 2, 2012 at 5:58 pm

The whole menu sounds delightful. Making my mouth water now. Can't wait to see the new recipes you are trying out.

March 2, 2012 at 6:14 pm

Heavenly turkey breast of wonder!!! Oh man, I cannot wait to see that recipe. We love turkey in our house. Love your site, love your recipes!

March 2, 2012 at 7:55 pm

I am so glad I found this site. Your menus are great.

March 2, 2012 at 8:39 pm

So glad I found your site… The food looks AMAZING!! Can't wait to start fixing and checking them off on “The foods I cooked” list..:o)

Amber
    March 3, 2012 at 7:24 pm

I LOVE ALL YOUR RECIPES!! Even though I haven't tried all of them, I know without a doubt that they are all amazing!! Everything I have tried is amazing and I get the most compliments on them!! When people ask if they can have the recipe I hesitate in giving away your site but do it anyway… Telling them it is BEST!!! You have a wonderful talent, thank you for sharing it!!!

Karen
    March 5, 2012 at 6:24 pm

March looks soooo delicious! I can't wait for this month to really get rolling. And your mother-in-law's chocolate chip cookies look like the perfect cookie. I'd like to try them with white chocolate chips and macadamia nuts. Thanks Jamie!

March 5, 2012 at 10:00 pm

Ooohhhhh it all looks yummy! I'm in need of a yummy lemon cupcakes recipe. Any idea how soon you will have your lemon cream cupcake recipe posted?

March 6, 2012 at 2:30 pm

Hi Reba,
      I'll push it up higher on my list! Hope to have them posted before the month is out. Thanks for your feedback and have a good one!

March 6, 2012 at 2:33 am

We keep getting hit with snow here in Maine. It even snowed today. Maybe spring will be arriving soon!

March 9, 2012 at 12:33 am

March 17, 2012 at 12:28 am

Mmmmmmm, yummie… 🙂 Nice recipes.

March 27, 2012 at 4:06 pm

nice info, keep posting bro