Hello there, ladies and gentlemen. Can you believe, Thanksgiving Day is next week! Good glory, I don’t know how that happened. Snuck right up on me.
This Blueberry Cream Cheese Jello Salad has been a staple at our Thanksgiving dinner for years and years. The flavors of blueberry and cream cheese go so nicely with turkey and gravy.
I’m not kidding.
Just go ahead and give it a try. You won’t be sorry.
PS…this recipe can be made through out the year, not just on Thanksgiving.
PPS…I posted this recipe 3 years ago with a dreadful picture. I figured it needed a little dusting off and bringing to the front of the pile. Hope you enjoy it!
Blueberry Cream Cheese Jello Salad
PRINT RECIPE WITH PICTURE
***NOTE: This yummy jello can be made a day in advance. End of note.***
BLUEBERRY JELLO LAYER:
1 (6 ounce) package raspberry jello
2 C boiling water
1 (20 ounce) can crushed pineapple
1 (21 ounce) can blueberry pie filling
CREAM CHEESE TOPPING:
1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
1 C sour cream
1/2 C sugar
1 t vanilla
1. Find your self a large box of raspberry jello.
3. Add 1 can crushed pineapple (with all of its juices, no need to drain it) and 1 can blueberry pie filling.
Stir it all together until combined.
4. Pour the jello filling into a nice 9×13 pan.
5. Cover it with a bit of plastic wrap and let it chill out in the fridge for 4-6 hours or until set.
6. Place 1 package cream cheese in a small mixing bowl. Beat it until smooth. Add 1 cup sour cream, 1/2 cup sugar and 1 teaspoon of vanilla. Mix it until everything is well incorporated and smooth. Add spoonfuls of the topping to the blueberry jello. Spread it out evenly with a knife.
7. Refrigerate until ready to use.