12 Fabulous Mexican Recipes

12 Fabulous Mexican Recipes

Hey there! I’ve got a recipe roundup for you today. Since Cinco Di Mayo is coming up next week I thought I would share 12 of my favorite Mexican Recipes with you. Weather you celebrate this holiday, or not…I hope you find something your family will love!

Enjoy! New recipe coming up on Wednesday. 🙂

the second

Ground Beef Enchiladas

IMG_1019

Cheesy Spanish Rice

DSC04001

Cilantro Lime Dressing

IMG_7984

Creamy Chicken Enchilada Casserole

The one

Southwest Black Bean Chicken (Crock Pot)

close up

Creamy Chicken Tacos (Crock Pot)

resized at 9

Chicken Enchilada Soup (Crock Pot)

DSC01026

Creamy Chipotle Black Bean Chicken

IMG_3520_edited-1

Grilled Chicken Taco Marinade

re edited

Cilantro Lime Rice

the end

Ground Beef Burrito Casserole

IMG_3418_edited-1

Pico De Gallo (Fresh Mexican Salsa)

April 29, 2013 at 1:42 pm

Uh, Jamie, these all look fabulous and I’m going to make some of them for Cinco… but check out your caption on what looks like green salad dressing!

June 8, 2013 at 10:37 pm

Very good blog! Do you have any tips for aspiring
    writers? I’m planning to start my own website soon but I’m a little lost on
    everything. Would you recommend starting with a free platform like WordPress or go for a paid option?
    There are so many options out there that I’m completely overwhelmed .. Any recommendations? Thanks!

June 11, 2013 at 5:15 pm

Hey I know this is off topic but I was wondering
    if you knew of any widgets I could add to my blog that automatically tweet my newest twitter
    updates. I’ve been looking for a plug-in like this for quite some time and was hoping maybe you would have some experience with something like this. Please let me know if you run into anything. I truly enjoy reading your blog and I look forward to your new updates.

June 19, 2013 at 12:40 pm

Fantastic goods from you, man. I’ve take note your stuff prior to and you are just too excellent. I actually like what you have acquired right here, really like what you’re saying and the best way during which you assert it.
    You’re making it enjoyable and you continue to take care of to stay it smart. I can not wait to learn far more from you. That is actually a wonderful website.

March 1, 2014 at 7:51 pm

Puis-je pique? deux-trois paragraphes suur un ?ite internet perso ?

March 15, 2014 at 2:40 am

On ?emarque direct que vous cobnaissez bie? ce
    thème

March 15, 2014 at 3:41 am

J? me permets d? publier un commentaire dans le b?t de féliciter
    le webmaster

March 15, 2014 at 11:50 pm

Excelle?t post pour ne ppas ch?nger

June 10, 2014 at 4:55 am

C’est un véritable bonheur de parcourir votre site web