You can make these Creamy Bowtie Noodles in 15 minutes, my friends. The sauce is rich, creamy and bursting with Italian flavors. My kiddos all gave it the thumbs up. It is wonderful on its own or you can make it with the crispy chicken recipe found here.
Now, let’s me show you how to make it happen.
15 Minute Creamy Bowtie Noodles
Time: 15 minutes
Yield: 6-8 servings
Recipe from Jamie Cooks It Up!
1 (16 ounce) box bowtie (farfalle) noodles
1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese
1 tsp Italian seasoning
1/4 tsp granulated garlic
1/2 tsp oregano
1/4 tsp seasoned salt
1 tsp chicken bullion granules
1 Tb butter
2 (10 ounce) cans cream of chicken soup
1 C chicken broth (I used 1 C warm water + 1 tsp chicken bullion)
1/2 C milk
1. Grab a package of bowtie noodles.
Boil some water and salt it generously. Add your pasta and cook until al dente.
2. Into a small bowl place 1 package of cream cheese. Pop it into the microwave and heat it for 45 seconds then give it a nice stir. Warming it up will make it much easier to work with.
3. Add 1 tsp Italian seasoning, 1/4 tsp garlic, 1/2 tsp oregano, 1/4 tsp seasoned salt and 1 teaspoon chicken bullion granules.
Give it a nice stir to combine.
4. Heat a large deep skillet up over medium high heat. Add 1 Tb butter and allow it to melt.
5. Pour in 1 cup chicken broth, 2 cans cream of chicken soup, 1/2 cup milk and the seasoned cream cheese mixture.
6. Stir it, baby. Allow all of the ingredients to heat through and bubble up a bit. Let it simmer while you stir for 2 minutes.
7. Pour your cooked pasta into a colander in your sink, allowing it to drain fully.
8. Dish the noodles into individual serving bowls and top with the sauce. Serve immediately.