The Most Viewed Recipes of 2014

The Most Viewed Recipes of 2014

Today I am sharing the Top Ten Most Viewed Recipes of 2014. Several of these recipes have made the Top Ten list for many years now (Turkey Breast of Wonder, Cranberry Cream Cheese Dip and Crispy Cheddar Chicken have been popular for years!). It’s fun to take a look back and see what you all have been enjoying the most!

I also wanted to take this opportunity to thank you all for your continued support. I appreciate you all coming here to view this growing pile of recipes. Thank you for saying “hi” to me at the grocery store, for telling your friends and family about this little old blog of mine and  for writing in and letting me know of your cooking successes. Those emails always make my day. Thank you!

I am looking forward to another great year of recipes in 2015!

10. Bourbon Chicken

Shredded Buffalo Chicken Sandwiches (Crock Pot)
9. Shredded Buffalo Chicken Sandwich (Crock Pot)

8. Cranberry Cream Cheese Dip

7. Cheesy Potato Casserole (Funeral Potatoes)

6. Creamy Chicken Alfredo Pasta Bake

Chocolate Caramel and Pecan Turtle Clusters5. Chocolate Caramel and Pecan Turtle Clusters

IMG_3596_edited-1
4. Easy Toffee Pretzel Bark

Turkey Breast of Wonder (Crock Pot)
3. Turkey Breast of Wonder (Crock Pot)

Chocolate Lava Cake (Crock Pot)
2. Chocolate Lava Cake (Crock Pot)

The last
1. Crispy Cheddar Chicken

Sara B
    December 30, 2014 at 6:24 am

The crispy cheddar chicken definitely deserves that spot. Hmmm…maybe I’ll make that for supper tonight.

December 30, 2014 at 6:54 am

I agree Sara – that is one of my favorite all time recipes! Yum!!

December 30, 2014 at 11:01 am

I love your recipes and the pictures you provide how to make them. I’m trying to teach my husband how to cook and your pictures help a lot.
    When I retire my one goal is to make one of your recipes every day. Just like the movie “Julie & Julia”. Your recipes have helped on every holiday and special occasions. I feel like I know you better just because of your pictures and words you write. You have touched my heart many times. Thank you so much for what you do for so many people. Happy New Year!

PML
    December 30, 2014 at 11:25 am

Mm mm that Bourbon chicken is a family favorite. Thanks!

Marilyn Gregg
    December 30, 2014 at 12:36 pm

Love the Crispy Chicken recipe. When you are posting a recipe which calls for Ritz crackers could you please tell us how many rather than the number of sleeves. In Canada our Ritz crackers don’t come in sleeves just a bag in the box.

Lori
    December 30, 2014 at 5:03 pm

Jamie-Just want to say thanks for all you do. I love your blog, all your recipes, your stories and family photos. You have a happy positive attitude that is just heart warming! I always look forward to your new recipes!