The winner of the $50 Amazon Gift Card is…Becky Ethington comment #123. I will contact you shortly for your mailing information. Thanks to all those who entered. I am looking forward to reading some of your book recommendations! Now, on to today’s recipe.
These Lemon Crinkle Cookies are SUPER (and I mean Super!) easy to make. You only need 4 ingredients to make them happen, (crazy, right!) and they are wonderfully soft and chewy on the inside while being slightly crisp on the outside. I came across the recipe online while I was searching for a quick fix treat to make for my family that didn’t require me to head out to the store for any random ingredients. I ended up having everything I needed to make them and my kids loved, loved, loved them.
We hope you do too. 🙂
Look at those 4 ingredients. So simple, but so great! I’ve never, in my 41 years, heard of putting cool whip in cookie dough. I was a little bit skeptical, but heck. I’m willing to try just about anything. It turned out to be a great choice.
Let’s make some cookies!
1. Preheat your oven to 350 degrees.
2. Into a medium-sized mixing bowl place 1 box lemon cake mix, 1 egg and 1 (8 ounce) container of thawed Cool Whip. (Please note that the picture above is of a 16 ounce container, which is the only thing I had on hand. I just used half of it for this recipe).
3. Stir the ingredients together with a wooden spoon, until combined. The mixture will be sticky.
4. Scoop the dough into spoonfuls…
and drop them into 1 C powdered sugar. Cover each dough ball with powdered sugar and place on a large cookie sheet that has been sprayed with cooking spray.
5. Bake for 8-10 minutes, or until the tops have cracked and they are golden brown along the bottom.
6. Allow them to sit on the warm pan for 1-2 minutes, then remove them to a wire rack to cool completely.
Recipe from Frugal Antics Recipes