Boy do I have a quick and easy, seriously tasty recipe for you today. If you love a great, deep, tangy-sweet balsamic flavor then you are going to love this chicken. As a bonus, the veggies and chicken are cooked on the same pan (less to clean up!) and the sauce is made with only 5 ingredients. Did I mention that it’s easy? It is, folks. Hope some of you get a chance to try it!
Looking for more great Sheet Pan Recipes? Click here to see Sheet Pan BBQ Chicken and Roasted Potatoes.
Let me show you how easy it is, to make this great recipe happen!
1. Preheat your oven to 420 degrees.
2. Grab two large cookie sheets and drizzle 1 Tb of olive oil over each one. Spread it around a bit with your fingers.
3. Lay 8 chicken tenders on one side of each pan. On the other side of the each pan place half of the green beans and sliced mushrooms. Drizzle a bit more olive oil over the veggies and chicken. Toss to coat. Sprinkle a bit of salt and pepper over the top of the chicken (not the veggies) and pop the pans in the oven.
4. Cook for about 30 minutes, switching the place of the pans once during the cooking time.
4. In a glass measuring cup place 1/2 C Zesty Italian dressing, 4 Tb balsamic vinegar, 2 Tb honey, 1 Tb sugar and a pinch of red pepper flakes. Stir to combine.
5. When the chicken has cooked through remove the pans from the oven.
Drizzle the balsamic sauce over the top of the chicken and veggies, reserving about 2-3 Tb. Toss the veggies a bit so the sauce can spread itself out. Place the pans back in the oven and cook for an additional 10 minutes.
Spoon additional sauce over the top of the chicken. Sprinkle some salt and pepper over the top of the veggies.
Serve and enjoy!
Here’s the handy printable…
Recipe adapted from Cooking Classy
Have you seen this great Sheet Pan BBQ Chicken and Roasted Potatoes? It’s another wonderful sheet pan recipe, sure to please!