SocialBoost 728×90 ATF

Chinese Chicken and Noodle Salad

Chinese Chicken and Noodle Salad

If you are looking for an amazing (easy!) salad recipe to add to your arsenal of light summer cooking options, this is it, my friends. It has a fantastic, Asian flavor and is loaded with all kinds of yummy treasures, like red peppers, green onions and toasted sesame seeds. It’s perfect to take a long to a summer party, bbq, potluck, or even to make as a light summer dinner.

Enjoy!

Hope some of you get a chance to try it!

Chinese Chicken and Noodle Salad

1/4 C canola or vegetable oil
1 Tb fresh garlic, minced
1 Tb fresh ginger, grated
1/4 C rice wine vinegar
1 tsp sriracha

Instructions

1. Cook the pasta according to package directions.
2. Place all salad ingredients into a large bowl.
3. Place all dressing ingredients in a large glass measuring cup and stir to combine.
4. Pour the dressing over the salad and toss to combine.
5. Cover and refrigerate for 2-3 hours before serving.
6. When you are ready to serve, give it a taste and add salt and pepper to taste.

Recipe adapted from Cucina Toscana

Carolyn
    June 5, 2017 at 4:25 pm

I LOVE this salad! I sometimes substitute edamame for the peas. Yummy too!

Jennifer
    June 7, 2017 at 6:07 pm

Hello Jamie,
    This salad looks real yummy! I wanted to ask you if it sets for a day or two. I would like to make it to take camping and am wondering if I should bring all ingredients separately and put together the day we eat or is it okay for it to sit for a day?

Jennifer
    June 7, 2017 at 6:12 pm

Hello,
    This recipe looks really good. Is it a salad that will keep for a day or two? I want to take this camping and am wondering if I can make ahead or if I should bring the ingredients separately then put together right before we eat. Thank you, I love your blog.

June 9, 2017 at 11:40 am

Hi Jennifer,
      This would be super yummy to take along camping. I would suggest reserving a few tablespoons of the dressing (before you put the rest on the salad). When you are ready to serve add the reserved dressing to the salad just to freshen it up a bit, but otherwise I think it will work well.
      Best of luck!

Jennifer
    June 7, 2017 at 6:14 pm

“ooops” Sorry, my comment got posted twice. First time it looked like it didn’t go through…. 🙂

Debbie Crane
    July 14, 2017 at 11:38 pm

Wow This is the best salad!
    We love it cold or right after we make it.