If you like mushrooms,
and gooey cream cheese with bacon baked right into the center…
then I do believe you and these stuffed mushrooms are going to be good
They are easy to make!
Only take 15 minutes to bake…
And even less to intake.
I am not a poet.
And I know it.
And now you know it…
Hope you have a great day, everyone.
Try to stay warm!
Time: 15 min prep + 15 minutes to bake
Yield: about 20 mushrooms
Recipe adapted from Jill Eskelson
16 oz whole mushrooms (not the sliced ones)
1 8 oz package cream cheese
1 T finely chopped green onion
3 T crumbled bacon
freshly cracked pepper
Panko bread crumbs
1. Wash your mushrooms and remove the stems.
2. Chop up a green onion into tiny, tiny pieces. Add 1 T of the green onion to your cream cheese.
3. Add your 3 T of bacon. Throw in a tiny bit of freshly cracked pepper. Mix it all around to combine. I just used a fork…however had my hand mixer not died recently, I would have put it to work here.
4. Place your mushrooms on a sprayed cookie sheet. Fill the insides with your cream cheese mixture.
4. Sprinkle some Panko bread crumbs on top. You can find these at any grocery store. Press the bread crumbs into the cream cheese so they will stick.
5. Bake at 400 for 15 -20 minutes. Eat nice and hot from the oven. They cool down very quickly and aren’t quite as tasty eaten cold.