June Menu Plan 2011

Pocket

Crispy Chicken with Creamy Italian Sauce and Bowtie Pasta

Good morning, good afternoon or good evening to you.
Whichever it may be.
I have my June Menu Plan up for you today.
I hope you find something you and your family will enjoy!

Colored titles are links to previous posts.
Black titles are recipes I’m hoping to post sometime soon.
Enjoy!

June Menu Plan

Asian Chicken Salad with Brown Rice
Hawaiian BBQ Chicken Sandwiches, Chips and Veggies
Grilled Bruschetta Chicken, Olive Garden Salad, OG Breadsticks
Southwest Black Bean Chicken with Tortillas, Lettuce and Tomato
Grilled Hamburgers, Pepperoni Pasta Salad and Corn on the Cob
Grilled Chicken and Rosemary Root Vegetables

Cherry Chocolate Cake
Lemon Bars
Homemade Granola
Red White and Blue Ice Cream Sundays
Buttery Wedding Cookies

June 1, 2011 at 11:53 am

Oh goodness your menu looks awesome Jamie. The crispy chicken w/cream italian sauce looks so good. The brownies are a must try. Here's to another great month.

June 1, 2011 at 12:29 pm

Thanks! I love your monthly menus.
    Is it bad that I always jump down to the dessert section first? 😉 LOL

June 2, 2011 at 12:24 am

I LOVE your pictures too !! You could take a picture of dirt & make it look delicious…ha ha Thanks for your inspiration & your menus 🙂

June 20, 2011 at 11:38 pm

I am so grateful for your menu plans…if they came with a shopping list I could be even more lazy 🙂 haha Thanks for sharing your talent with us!!!

NicoleH
    October 15, 2012 at 3:40 am

Would love the recipe for the crispy chicken and bowtie pasta. Just gives a link to something no longer there. Which redirects me here( to this blog ) with no recipe.

NicoleH
    October 15, 2012 at 3:45 am

Found a working link. Can’t wait to try!

October 15, 2012 at 6:58 am

Welcome to you, Nicole. Hope you love the recipe, so glad you found a working link. 🙂