1. Chop up your veggies and ham.
2. Heat up a large skillet and add 1 T olive oil, garlic, onions, carrots and mushrooms. Season with salt and pepper. Saute until crisp tender, about 7 minutes.
3. Add 1 T olive oil, cold rice, soy sauce, ham, sugar and sesame oil. Stir well to incorporate all of the ingredients together. Stir and cook until all of the rice is heated through and starts to brown just a bit.
4. Push the rice mixture over one side of the pan. Crack your eggs into a separate bowl and whisk them up, just like you would do if you were making scrambled eggs. Then pour the egg into the side of the pan. Stir the eggs around until they are cooked, then stir them into the rice mixture. Taste a bit and add salt and pepper to your liking.
5. Remove the pan from the heat and stir in the green onions. Serve and enjoy!