Cheap and Easy Last Minute Gifts with Free Printables

Pocket

Gingersnap Cookies
White Chocolate Coconut Cookies
Lemon White Chocolate Cookies
Almond Butter Sugar Cookies

Click on the image below to download and print.
The end.
Hope this gives you a few new ideas.
Thanks so much for dropping by to see me today.
Have a good one…see you back here tomorrow.
I’ll be here with a little something grand for you Holiday Feast.
 🙂    🙂    🙂

December 20, 2011 at 2:34 pm

Such cute ideas, Thank You :O)

December 20, 2011 at 11:02 pm

Cute ideas! I actually was given the “washer and dryer” gift from a neighbor this year and she added a small bottle of dish soap to it 🙂 I thought it was very clever! And useful too!

February 8, 2014 at 4:57 am

I’ve been to BlogHer several times, and while I enjoy sieeng friends and making new ones, it has grown exponentially and the content of its sessions has suffered. I just attended #bbsummit12 which was by far a more intimate affair with exceptional speakers. You will love your conference. It will reenergize your writing spirit!

December 23, 2011 at 2:08 am

So cute!!! Love this idea.

January 3, 2012 at 2:23 pm

I just have been introduced to your blog and I am loving it! I just found this post about the great ideas for little but lovely gifts! I wish that I had these ideas before Christmas but I will be using them next year. Although they would make great little fun gifts throughout the year as well! Thanks!

December 14, 2013 at 11:56 pm

I would love the dustpan printable but cannot find it on your site.

December 16, 2013 at 6:22 am

Avry,
      Thanks for bringing this post to my attention. Looks like some of it is missing. 🙂 I will look into it.
      Thanks,

lana
    November 28, 2019 at 10:49 pm

I totally took an impromptu blogging vacation recently, too! It’s really nice to get to live out in the world without feeling tethered for a while 🙂 Having lots of new things to write about it always a plus, too! It sounds like you had a great time visiting with family and friends. Hope your eye is feeling better!

Lana
    January 7, 2020 at 5:08 am

I think your idea is the best. I Love this idea.

lisa
    January 30, 2020 at 11:27 pm

Keep on the lookout for more strategies, but the strongest foundation you can build for this kind of business (in my opinion), is one that grows because all of your customers want to send you their friends ?Car Rental Cape Town

lisa
    February 8, 2020 at 6:49 am

Wow that was an awesome list! It has given me so many great ideas for 2020! Thank you for posting this.we buy houses Md

lisa
    February 8, 2020 at 6:55 am

lisa
    February 8, 2020 at 6:56 am

Hi, I’ve made my own deodarant for a few years now. I use a recipe much the same as yours and our whole family likes it. One little tip I might suggest is to add a tsp of a liquid oil such as MCT or jojoba for example. This addition makes it just a touch softer and easier to apply especially in the colder winter months.paint by numbers for adults

lisa
    February 14, 2020 at 9:25 am

I’ve made my own deodarant for a few years now. I use a recipe much the same as yours and our whole family likes it. One little tip I might suggest is to add a tsp of a liquid oil such as MCT or jojoba for example. This addition makes it just a touch softer and easier to apply especially in the colder winter months.paint by number kits

lisa
    February 14, 2020 at 10:26 am

I think he is 17 in the book when Jo and Meg are around 13/14 – but he looks prepubescent throughout the whole thing. He was not believable in the least at the end. Same with Emma Watson – I love her but felt she seemed younger than she should? And Beth was lacking the warmth and likeability that Claire Danes brought (although I think that’s more true to the book). The few direct to camera scenes were also a little odd. Overall I thought it was good – the second half was definitely stronger – and I enjoyed it, but I was hoping to have the same reaction you did and it just wasn’t there for me.birthday photoshoot