Sometimes, you need a warm chocolate chip cookie, right? And sometimes, when that craving hits…you don’t feel like making an entire batch, washing all the dishes, fighting your children off after they’ve consumed too many and kicking yourself for eating too many…(maybe that’s just me!)
You just need one, after all!
This Deep Dish, Single Serve, 60 Second Chocolate Chip Cookie of Wonder is you for, man. It’s warm, gooey and down right blissful.
Mamas, Dads, College students, Grandparents, Teenage Girls and Boys…I hope you give it a try!
PS…Please proceed at your own risk…it’s mighty tasty.
Deep Dish Chocolate Chip Cookie (60 Second, Single Serving)
Time: 60 seconds
Recipe from Nicalee Watkins
1 Tb butter
1 Tb sugar
1 Tb brown sugar
3 drops vanilla
pinch of salt
1 egg yolk
1/4 C flour
2 Tb chocolate chips
1. Grab a little dish, mug or cup. Make sure it’s microwave safe.
2. Place 1 Tb butter into it and melt it in the microwave.
3. Add 1 Tb sugar, 1 Tb brown sugar and a dash of salt. Give it a nice stir (don’t skip the stirring step or the hot butter will scramble the egg)
4. Add 1 egg yolk and 3 drops vanilla, stir to combine.
5. Add 1/4 C flour and 2 Tb chocolate chips.
6. Stir it all together now…
7. Pop the old girl into the microwave for 45-60 seconds.
Dig in, man. No need to wait.
Oh shoot, I just couldn’t help but add a scoop of ice cream and a little chocolate syrup.
Pinterest friendly image below. 🙂