Last weekend MyHandsomeHusband and I attended a Christmas party with some dear friends. My cute friend Heather (who was been the contributor of many fabulous recipes posted here, including the infamous Cranberry Cream Cheese Dip) brought along this amazing Greek Feta and Tomato Dip. It is seriously bursting with flavor, friends. Fresh tomatoes, green onions and feta cheese are tossed with olive oil and a killer Greek seasoning (that’s easy to find at the store, mind you) and served on a nice crusty piece of artisan bread. It’s ever so simple, but is totally delish. My husband and I may or may not have eaten an entire plate of it for lunch yesterday. 🙂
It will only take you 10 minutes to prepare.
It looks festive!
Take it to a party and feel down right happy about it!
Let me show you how to make it happen!
1. Chop up 2 cups of grape tomatoes and 4 green onions.
2. Grab a serving platter and drizzle olive oil over the bottom of the dish.
3. Sprinkle the tomatoes and green onions over the top of the oil.
4. Grab some feta cheese…
…and sprinkle it over the tomatoes and green onions.
5. Sprinkle between 2-3 teaspoons of All Purpose Greek Seasoning over the top. This season is easy to find and should be available at most grocery stores. I found this can at my local Walmart on the spice aisle.
Grab a couple of spoons and toss it together to combine.
Lovely! A fabulous flavor explosion exists in this dish, friends. It really does.
6. Grab a fresh, thin loaf of crusty artisan bread…
and serve it immediately with the dip.
Here’s the handy printable…
Recipe passed on to me by Heather Peterson, originally seen on Clover Lane.