A little blunder….

A little blunder….

This week I needed to make some more
I printed the recipe right off and got baking.
Right after I added the dry ingredients to the wet
I had a realization…..
There is an error in the recipe.
The measurement for the milk is incorrect.
It should have 2/3 C instead of the 1/3 C that I posted.
My apologies!
I’m really so sorry if you have tried this recipe and it hasn’t turned out! Good heavens! If I could I would show up on your doorstep with 1 C fresh blueberries, just so you could try again.
If you haven’t tried them yet….
they are
really
really
really
good.
(Especially with 2/3 C milk)

August 19, 2010 at 5:16 pm

Oh my goodness, you need to know that (hopefully) your fans are smart enough to add more milk when it was necessary, you don't need to beat yourself up over this one~ *grins*

Yeah, I figured it out, and this is a verrrrry good recipe (I even have more blueberries to make it again, they disappeared somehow while I was gone running errands!) :-)

Thank you again for such wonderful recipes, you are so much appreciated!

August 19, 2010 at 8:20 pm

It happens and it has happened to me. If my muffin mixture is way to thick I always add more milk. They will probably figure it out.

August 20, 2010 at 3:01 am

I made the muffins and thought it needed more milk and so I added it. They are DELICIOUS!!!!!! Thank you for posting. I LOVE to follow this blog!!

Sabrina
    August 21, 2010 at 11:48 am

I made this recipe a couple of weeks ago and it turned out just fine…in fact we all loved them. LOVED THEM!

August 22, 2010 at 10:45 pm

Haha, well I guess I was one who couldn't figure out that I needed to add more milk. I have frozen blueberries waiting for me to use so I'll have to try the recipe again. Thanks for the edit!

August 22, 2010 at 11:46 pm

Mmmm, much better. Yup, we made them already. My son LOVES baking with me and it's a perfect Sunday evening activity. Thanks!