Holiday Bake Sale 2011

Pocket

Every year my dear friend Cindi hosts a fantastic bake sale. She and I, and many of our neighbors bake up a storm and then sell our stash of goodies in front of Cindi’s house the weekend before Thanksgiving. We have had increasing success as the years have gone by and were able to earn over $2,300 last year. The money was given to a family living close by who has a daughter suffering from Leukemia.

This year, the bake sale is on again! We are planning to give the money to several families in our neighborhood who are struggling financially in this difficult economy. We have already been baking and preparing (20 Pumpkin Rolls made and in the freezer, thanks to the willing hands of dear friends). If you live in my area and are interested in supporting our cause, I would love to see you there. Here are the details.

HOLIDAY BAKE SALE
Saturday November 19th
10:00 AM – 2:00 PM
(or until the food is gone)
Spring Heather Circle, Herriman Utah 84096
The following are recipes on this little old blog that will be making an appearance at the Bake Sale.

Have a great weekend everyone!
I have a fabulous recipe line up ready and waiting, for next week.
Thanksgiving Feast recipes at their finest.
A great holiday party drink, classic yam recipe and a
Dynamite CutYourStressLevelInHalf new roll recipe…
just to name a few.
There will be a new recipe posted every day all week long.
Hope to see you then!

November 12, 2011 at 4:44 am

What an inspiring post. Kudos for attention to those in need of help. Everything looks so yummy. D

November 12, 2011 at 5:11 am

I'm so there

November 12, 2011 at 1:27 pm

What a wonderful idea. I hope you raise lots and lots of money!!

🙂
    ButterYum

November 12, 2011 at 3:21 pm

How wonderful! If I lived anywhere nearby, I'd come and support. Good luck! And, thanks for a great idea for giving back.

November 12, 2011 at 7:35 pm

I wish that I lived close enough to come by and… buy. 🙂
    Good luck with everything, I wish you MUCHO success. 🙂

((Hugs))
    Laura

November 12, 2011 at 11:14 pm

Me too! I wish I lived closer! These all look so yummy! Good luck with the bake sale!

November 15, 2011 at 2:50 pm

I live in Ohio but will be visiting my sister in Orem for Thanksgiving. I have absolutely loved your blog and hope to make it up there to meet you. 🙂

November 16, 2011 at 8:24 am

Just looking at the photos make my mouth water:-) Yum!

March 15, 2014 at 10:06 am

May I simply say what a relief to find someone that really knows
    what they are discussing on the internet. You certainly know how to
    bring an issue to light and make it important.
    More and more people must read this and understand this side of the story.

It’s surprising you are not more popular because you certainly possess the gift.