Merry Christmas, to you!

No new recipe today, my friends.

Just a little Merry Christmas wish, from me to you.

Besides wishing you a happy holiday, I wanted to show you something really beautiful and inspirational and breathtaking.
It doesn’t have any calories…imagine that!

I believe I’ve mentioned to you all before that I’m a bit of a music nerd. Love me a good choir number or a rousing show tune.
Julie Andrews and I were best friends in heaven. She claims she doesn’t know me now…but I’m sure we were BFFs in some realm of time.

This week while I was baking up a storm, I noticed my husband had recorded a handful of Tabernacle Choir Christmas Concerts.
Hot Dog!
I already admitted to being nerdy.
Did I lie?

I think I ended up listening to about 5 years worth of Tab Choir Christmas Concerts. Loved them all.
David Archuleta, anyone?

If you enjoy music…and Christmas music, at that! I would wager you’ll like the links I’ve added at the bottom of this post. As I mentioned before, they are beautiful, inspirational and breathtaking.
Over a million people requested tickets to this years concert.
Maybe I’m not the only nerd out there!
What a relief.

Here are a few of my favorite numbers from Tabernacle Choir Christmas Concerts of the past. If you choose to hop over and watch them…I hope you find them to be as enjoyable as I do.

MERRY CHRISTMAS TO YOU!
May it be merry and bright.
:)   :)   :)

December 23, 2011 at 2:28 pm

Merry Christmas!

December 23, 2011 at 2:31 pm

Merry Christmas Jamie!! You have such a beautiful family.

February 7, 2014 at 8:36 pm

OHHHH, this makes me tear up and feel all full of joy inside!!!! Happy happy happy! Wishing you the best Christmas ever (until next year) with your sweet Johannes and the ever fun Cole and Riley!

December 23, 2011 at 3:17 pm

Gorgeous family Jamie! I just love you! Thanks for being so fabulous!!

December 23, 2011 at 3:22 pm

Merry Christmas, and thank you for all the joy you bring into my life, I love your sense of humor, your recipes, and your beautiful web sit.
    Thank you for sharing.
    Ella

December 23, 2011 at 3:27 pm

Merry Christmas! Thanks for everything, all the delicious recipes and good thoughts.

December 23, 2011 at 4:16 pm

You have a beautiful family! I hope you have a very Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!

December 23, 2011 at 6:19 pm

That is one GOOD LOOKIN family you have there Little Lady!!!! I sure love you guys and love your AWESOME blog!!!

December 23, 2011 at 6:35 pm

Happy Holiday's Jamie!
    I love your blog! Thanks for all you share!
    I love the pic of your beautiful family!!! Adorable kids!!!

December 23, 2011 at 6:48 pm

Thank you! I love your stuff and I'm a music nerd too! Have a great holiday. And you sure have a cute family!

December 23, 2011 at 8:29 pm

Have a blessed Christmas with your family!

Ellen
    December 24, 2011 at 12:54 am

I just wanted to let you know how much I enjoy your blog. Your recipes are wonderful and your commentary is delightful…always makes me smile. You have a beautiful family and I wish you a very Merry Christmas and a new year filled with joy.

Lou-Ellen
    December 24, 2011 at 1:29 am

Merry Christmas to you and all of your beautiful family, Jamie! Thanking for giving us all your beautiful, great receipes all year thru, which keeps us all happy, merry and very full.