These Hot Ham and Cheese Sliders are amazing! Soft and sweet Hawaiian Rolls are spread with a buttery poppyseed/mustard sauce and then layered with sliced ham and swiss cheese. Nestled into a 9×13 pan and covered with foil, they get baked for less than 15 minutes creating a toasty bun, melted cheese and over all deliciousness. 🙂
Make them for an easy dinner, to serve to guests, to take to a pot luck party or for your next game day extravaganza. This one will work in a lot of different circumstances, my friends. Hope some of you get a chance to try them!
Let’s do it!
1. Preheat your oven to 325 degrees.
2. Grab a package of Sweet Hawaiian Rolls (12 rolls per package).
3. Carefully remove the rolls from the package and slice them in half (trying your best to keep them connected).
Separate the top half from the bottom half.
4. In a glass measuring cup melt 4 Tb butter. Add 1/4 C minced yellow onion, 3/4 Tb stone ground mustard, 3/4 Tb poppy seeds and 1/2 tsp Worcestershire sauce. Stir well to combine.
5. Spread the mixture over the inside of both the bottom and top layer of rolls.
6. Grab a (9 ounce) package of sliced black forest deli ham and lay it out evenly over the bottom layer of rolls.
7. Cover with 6 slices of swiss cheese.
8. Carefully place the top layer of rolls over the ham and cheese.
9. Spray a 9×13 pan with cooking spray and carefully place the rolls inside. Cover with foil and bake for 15-20 minutes, or until the cheese has melted and rolls are heated through.
10. Use a serrated knife to carefully cut the rolls away from each other.
Serve immediately and enjoy! Here’s the handy printable!
Recipe adapted from Six Sisters Stuff