Merry Christmas + my favorite holiday music videos

Merry Christmas + my favorite holiday music videos
Pocket

With Christmas being this week, I wanted to jump on and wish you and your family a very Merry Christmas! Thank you for continuing to come here, and make these recipes. This year my blog reached it’s 10 year anniversary. Wow. I am humbled and grateful for all of you and your continued support of this little website of mine. You are a blessing to me and my family. Thank you.

Per tradition, I have included some of my favorite holiday Music Videos for you. There are some repeats of years past, but they are just too good not to share. Happy Holidays, everyone! May this time of year bring you closer to the people that you love.

Kelly Flickinger
    December 23, 2019 at 9:12 am

Merry Christmas and thank you for all the wonderful recipes during the year. God bless you and your family.
    “For God sent not his Son into the world to condemn the world; but that the world through him might be saved” John 3:17

Sandy Hunter
    December 23, 2019 at 12:29 pm

Thank you and Merry Christmas! I enjoy your recipes!

December 24, 2019 at 4:32 am

Happy Holidays to you and yours and thank you for all the great recipes.

Dorothy SMITH
    December 24, 2019 at 6:29 pm

Love your recipes and love your family blog, my oh my have the twins grown. Love the music for Christmas, thank you for all you give to us on your blog. God bless you and yours.

Margaret Matlock
    December 26, 2019 at 1:56 pm

Love the music videos. They brought the spirit every time I watched them.

Kelli
    December 30, 2019 at 2:40 pm

I am so grateful for your blog, I have followed it for years and years. I always know that the recipe will turn out the first time if it’s on here. You look amazing in your family picture!!! Will you share what you have been doing and hopefully some recipes that help? Thank you so much! 🙂

Linda
    December 30, 2019 at 4:40 pm

Hi! I have followed your for a number of years and love your family blog. You post delicious recipes! I must say as I looked at your family picture I hardly recognized you! You look fabulous! Have a great 2020!