4 chicken breasts, pounded out flat
8 slices Swiss cheese (or about 3/4 C shredded cheese)
1 can cream of mushroom soup (I use the 98% fat free)
1 c milk
1 Stove Top Stuffing box (usually chicken flavored)
1/4 C butter melted (I always make it with out the butter…trying to shave a bit of fat off the menu)
1. Spray the inside of your crock pot (or casserole dish, if baking in the oven)
2. Lay the chicken out flat in the bottom of the dish.
3. Cover with the cheese.
4. Mix the soup and the milk together and pour over the top of the cheese.
5. Dump the box of stuffing over the top, and drizzle butter over it. (I usually spray it with some cooking spray instead)
6. For the Crock Pot cook on high for 4 hours. The last 1/2 an hour turn the lid sideways, so that some of the stream can escape. You don’t want your stuffing to be too soggy.
7. For the Oven, cover and bake 45 minutes at 350 degrees. Take the foil off and bake 7-10 minutes more.