10 Crock Pot Dinner Recipes

10 Crock Pot Dinner Recipes

Italian Cream Cheese Chicken

Hello there! Are you all in Thanksgiving detox this week? After all the wonderful pie and buttery rolls, I feel like taking a power swim through five lakes and eating a trough of carrot sticks or something…if you know what I mean. :)

For todays post, I wanted to share 10 of my favorite crock pot recipes with you. I thought you might enjoy a few fast and easy dinner ideas as we work our way towards December and the crazy excitement that is sure to be ours. Crazy and wonderful, and sometimes down right exhausting. Just calling it as I see it, my friends. May the force be with us, right!

Hope you find some crock pot recipes to enjoy! New recipe coming up on Friday. Have a great day, everyone!

PS…I have tried three new crock pot recipes the past 10 days or so. All of them failed miserably. Can you believe it! The crock pot can be a life saver but I am learning that all things do not turn out well in the old girl. If you have a crock pot recipe you love to pieces and wouldn’t mind sharing with me (us), I would sure appreciate it!  If you feel so inclined you can send it to me here jamiecooksfor7@gmail.com. Thanks a bunch. :)

Meatball Marinara

Southwest Black Bean Chicken

Creamy Ranch Chicken with Garlic Mashed Potatoes

Meatball Minestrone Soup

Balsamic Brown Sugar Glazed Pork Roast

Stuffing Chicken

Baked Potatoes with Broccoli and Cheddar Cheese Sauce

Hawaiian Meatballs

Creamy Chicken Tacos

Kari
    November 28, 2012 at 8:34 am

I love how when I have no idea what to cook for dinner, I come here and immediately feel inspired!

BJ Wells
    November 28, 2012 at 10:47 am

Good morning Jamie. Forty years ago I

BJ Wells
    November 28, 2012 at 10:50 am

Good morning Jamie. Forty years ago I was cooking for a family of 4, all males except for me and from 15 to 20 for holidays. Today, I am the mother of two adult sons and a total of 10 in children and grandchildren who live far away and rarely are able to make it home for winter holidays. As a senior citizen, I

BJ Wells
    November 28, 2012 at 10:52 am

Please delete the above 2 comments. I AM UNABLE TO MAKE THIS WORK FOR ME THIS MORNING. THANKS UNTIL ANOTHER DAY. BJ

February 7, 2014 at 7:54 pm

To be fair, it’s also more compelling when male pgatoronists are fighting for something bigger than themselves. For heroes of both genders, true strength is demonstrated in standing up for what they believe in and protecting those people they love and value.

November 28, 2012 at 11:53 am

My family of boys LOVES your meatball minestrone soup! It’s actually already on my menu for this week :)

Kathy
    November 28, 2012 at 12:55 pm

Does anyone have any suggestions on what brand/type of slow cooker is best. Last week when I fixed your wonderful turkey breast fortunately I got home from work a couple of hours early because the temp on the breast was already 185. My pot usually runs really hot even on low.

Thanks for great recipes, always!

Lexy Lawrence
    November 30, 2012 at 9:33 am

Can’t wait to try some of these delicious looking recipes.
    I love and appreciate that you are not afraid to admit that a few things you tried recently were failures…..happens to the best I guess and thanks for sharing you too can choose a “loser” to try once in a while. Keep ‘em coming.

March 17, 2013 at 10:58 am

Just got a new crock pot and looking for new ideas.

June 29, 2013 at 1:00 am

I prefer this strategies anyone give on your reports. Let me book mark your website and also take a look at all over again right here frequently. We’re slightly certain I am informed an abundance of completely new goods proper right here! Enjoy for!

December 20, 2014 at 9:16 am

Hello! I could have sworn I’ve been to this blog before but after reading
    through some of the post I realized it’s new to me. Anyhow, I’m definitely glad
    I found it and I’ll be book-marking and checking back often!