Another quick and easy recipe for you today my fine blog reading friends. I am in the mood for easy. Quick and easy is a blessing sometimes, isn’t it! Go ahead and nod your head.
I’m betting you agree with me!
Easy Garlic Cheese Bread
Time: 20 minutes
Yield: Serves 7-8 fine folks
Recipe from Jamie Cooks It Up!
1 loaf French Bread (I used 2 small loaves of my homemade French Bread)
1/2 C butter (one stick) softened
1 1/2 T Johnny’s Garlic Seasoning
1 C mozzarella cheese, grated
1/2 C Parmesan cheese, grated
1 T dried parsley
1. Slice your french bread in half.
2. Combine the butter and the Johnny’s Garlic Seasoning.
3. Spread the butter on the inside of the bread.
4. Wrap the bread in tin foil.
5. Bake for 10 minutes at 400 degrees.
6. Take the bread out of the oven and sprinkle with the cheese. Wrap just the sides of the bread now with foil. Leave the cheese out in the open.
7. Put the pan back in the oven and turn in to broil. Broil just until the cheese starts to brown.
8. Sprinkle with parsley, cut and serve.
Pinterest friendly image below…