Cream Cheese Stuffed Strawberries

Cream Cheese Stuffed Strawberries

Looking for something fun to make for your Fourth Of July celebration? These cute Cream Cheese Stuffed Strawberries might be just the thing. Especially with a nice blueberry on top. Kind of fits with a red, white and blue theme, wouldn’t you say? If you are looking for some great main course dishes, sides or desserts for your holiday celebration check out my post of 50 Summer BBQ Recipes.

Ok then, let’s fancy up some berries…you and me, baby.

Cream Cheese Stuffed Strawberries
Time: 20 minutes
Yield: About 30 strawberries
Recipe adapted from The Sisters Cafe
PRINT RECIPE WITH PICTURE

2 (1 pound) containers strawberries
2 (8 ounce) packages cream cheese, softened
6 T powdered sugar
2 T orange juice (fresh, or from a bottle)
1 C cool whip
1 t vanilla
dash salt

1. Wash your beautiful berries and pat them dry.

2. In your stand mixer, or large mixing bowl, beat 2 packages of softened cream cheese until smooth. Add 6 tablespoons of powdered sugar, 2 tablespoons orange juice, 1 cup cool whip, 1 teaspoon vanilla and a dash of salt. Beat until well combined and smooth.

3. Set the strawberries up on their green stems. With a sharp knife cut a slit through the top of each strawberry, making sure you don’t cut all the way through to the stem.

4. Cut another slit along the top, forming an x pattern.

5. Place a large open star tip in a pastry bag and fill the bag with the cream cheese mixture. If you don’t have a large star tip, or a pastry bag, you could just use a large ziploc bag and cut a small hole in the end.

6. Pipe the cream cheese filling into the cut end of each strawberry.

7. Place a blueberry on the top and set them on a pretty platter. Refrigerate until serving.

DeDe in OK
    March 20, 2013 at 9:33 am

Oh my this has my lips smackin! Thanks for the Easter recipe ideas.

joanne
    April 10, 2013 at 9:28 am

i love to try new recipes

Stella
    April 15, 2013 at 6:55 am

OMG.. my daughter and I were trying to find something to do with some huge strawberries we bought for my other daughters bridal shower and ran across this recipe. They were the hit of the party! I always find wonderful recipes on your site.. thank you, thank you, thank you! I’ve been a follower for a long time and have made many of your recipes.. my daughters are now your fans as well!

K
    June 22, 2013 at 1:12 pm

I just featured your strawberry dessert on my blog. Here is the link:

I can’t wait to try this recipe. Thanks so much for sharing.

June 25, 2013 at 3:35 am

I’m not that much of a internet reader to be honest but your blogs really nice, keep it up! I’ll go

July 1, 2013 at 8:09 pm

Nice…but I might make an adult version with almond liquor or a little rum instead of orange juice.

July 10, 2013 at 4:32 pm

If you dont mind, exactly where do you host your webpage? I am searching for a very good web host and your webpage seams to be fast and up just about all the time