Bake Sale 2012, on the horizon :)

Apple Pie Caramel Apples from Bake Sale 2011

Every fall, the week before Thanksgiving, my friends and I host a neighborhood bakesale. We bake our little hearts out. Pumpkin RollsCinnamon Rolls with Maple Frosting, Fabulous French Bread and Apple Pie Caramel Apples, amongst other things. We invite anyone and everyone and then give our proceeds to someone in need. You can read about last years sale here, and the bake sale from 2010 here.  This year we will be giving the money to the family of Kilee Krause. This good young lady was in a car accident this past October and is in a coma. She is slowly showing progress, however amongst physical and emotional pain there are many financial burdens placed on her family. We hope to ease a bit of their load by donating the money earned from the bake sale to them.

Bake Sale 2010

If you are in the area and would like to attend, I would love to meet you! Here are the details.

Holiday Bake Sale
Saturday November 17th
10:00-2:00 (or until we run out of goods)
5041 W Spring Heather Cir.
Herriman, UT 84096

Fabulous French Bread

Lisa
    November 14, 2012 at 7:21 pm

YES!!! I can’t wait to meet you – I had heard a rumor that you are a fellow Herrimanite (Mapquest says I live 1.7 miles from the address of the bake sale).

My sisters introduced me to your blog this last spring, and I LOVE IT!! I love that all of your recipes are both simple and delicious. I have many that I have tried and added to our family’s regular rotation, and many many more that are waiting to be tried out.

The bake sale for a good cause is such a fabulous idea. And I’m excited to come and sample some of your scrumptious food without the effort of making it myself!

See you on Saturday,
    Lisa W.

November 15, 2012 at 11:05 am

What a wonderful idea!

I wished that I lived closer, as I would love to buy some of your baked goods, they look so yummy!

heartwings
    November 15, 2012 at 4:37 pm

What is the south of Spring Heather Circle? I’d love to come.

November 17, 2012 at 6:12 am

Spring Heather Circle is about 14400 South. Hope to see you there. :)

February 7, 2014 at 9:35 pm

Ursuz: your pancake pics are celoor :P@Yuki: fac totul cu astea 2 me2nu?e neeendeme2natice :)) Ai mei au ma?in?, dar parc? tot mai bun? e pe2inea pe care o faci tu singur cap-coad? :)

Carolyn Bracy
    November 20, 2012 at 3:55 pm

So, how did the bake sale go? I do hope it went well. :-)

November 21, 2012 at 7:35 am

Hi Carolyn,
      Thanks so much for asking. It went really well. Watch for a recap coming this weekend. Have a Happy Thanksgiving!