Well, Super Bowl Weekend is upon us ladies and gentlemen. I know that means a great deal to some of you, and to others a little less. Weather you have plans to make a large table full of scrumptious food or are gearing up to kick back and relax, this Pepperoni Pizza Party Dip could be just the thing you are looking for. It is super simple to prepare, uses only 6 ingredients and has a wonderful combination of cheesy, gooey, creamy, italian like flavors.
If you are looking for more fabulous Game Day eats, click on the image below. February’s Menu Plan coming up on Monday.
Now let’s make some dip, man.
Pepperoni Pizza Party Dip
PRINT RECIPE WITH PICTURE
Time: 5 min prep + 30 minutes baking
Yield: 3 cups
Recipe from Heather Peterson and Paula Bowers
1 C ricotta cheese
1 C sour cream
1 1/4 C mozzarella cheese, grated
1 (.6 ounce) package Good Seasons Italian Dressing Mix
1/2 (5 ounce) bag of mini pepperoni (or about 1/2 C chopped pepperoni)
Baguette or French Bread Slices
1. Preheat your oven to 350 degrees.
2. Grab yourself some Ricotta cheese and dump 1 cup of it into a medium-sized mixing bowl.
3. Add 1 cup sour cream
and 1 cup grated mozzarella cheese.
4. Grab one .6 ounce package of Good Seasons Zesty Italian Salad Dressing Mix. This is the box you will look for at your local grocery store.
Pour one package of the mix into your mixing bowl.
5. Find yourself some mini pepperoni. I love these little minis…perfect for the dip we are making today, as well as this killer Pepperoni Pasta Salad I adore. If you can’t find these minis, don’t sweat it. Just chop up about 1/2 cup of pepperoni and you will be all set.
Add about half of a 5 ounce bag to the mixing bowl. Stir everything well to combine.
6. Spread the dip into a small casserole dish. Mine was a very small 7×7 inch pan, but you could use 8×8 or a 9×9 as well.
7. Sprinkle 1/4 cup of mozzarella cheese over the top.
8. Bake uncovered for 30 minutes. Serve warm from the oven with a sliced baguette or little slices of french bread.