White Chocolate and Toffee Fudge

White Chocolate and Toffee Fudge

Every December my sisters, mom and I get together for a day of holiday baking and candy making. Some years we cook the house down and get all kinds of confections made.

DSC00031

Other years, (when December has taken its toll and we are too dang tired) we only make a few things and  just drink a lot of Diet Coke, laugh our faces off and chat the house down instead. Don’t think poorly of me, if I admit a preference to the visiting rather than the cooking. 🙂 These ladies are some of the best around and it’s a real kick to hear about everything they have going on with husbands, children and Life In General. Gives a real boost to my spirit, if you know what I am saying here.

On our annual baking day, my sister Alli often makes a fabulous White Chocolate and Toffee Fudge I wanted to share with you.  It’s creamy, sweet and pretty darn easy to put together. The toffee pieces add a great little crunch.

Hope you love it!

White Chocolate and Toffee Fudge from Jamie Cooks It Up!!

White Chocolate and Toffee Fudge

Time: 20 minutes prep + 1 hour to set up
Yield: One 9×13 pan
Recipe idea from my great and wonderful sister Alli Bahr

4 C sugar
1 C butter
1 (12 ounce) can evaporated milk
2 (4 ounce) bars white chocolate
2 (12 ounce) packages white chocolate chips
1 (7 ounce) jar marshmallow cream
1 (12 ounce) package English Toffee Bits

20131204_1

1. Into a medium-sized sauce pan place 4 cups sugar, 1 cup butter and 1 can evaporated milk.

20131204_7

2. Bring it to a boil over medium high heat, stirring continually. Boil while stirring for 5 minutes.

20131204_9

3. Remove it from the heat and stir in one jar of marshmallow cream…

20131204_4
2 (4 ounce) bars of white chocolate (found on the baking aisle) and 2 packages of white chocolate chips (4 cups).

20131204_11
Give it all a nice stirring, making sure that everything melts together.

20131204_13

4. Reserve 2 tablespoons of the toffee pieces, and pour the rest of the bag into the pot of white chocolate. Stir to combine.

20131204_17

5. Pour the fudge into a 9×13 pan that has been sprayed with cooking spray and smooth it out with a knife. Sprinkle the remaining 2 tablespoons of toffee onto the top.
6. Allow it to set up for 1 hour, then cut and serve. Store leftovers tightly wrapped in the fridge.

Enjoy!

White Chocolate and Toffee Fudgge

Regina
    December 12, 2013 at 8:38 am

This looks yummy! I just made some English toffee and have lots of little bits leftover now I have something to do with them instead of just munching.

Sue
    December 12, 2013 at 10:59 am

I bought some really cute little mini loaf pans at Michael’s the other day and was wondering what I could fill them with for gifts-now I know!

Paula B.
    December 13, 2013 at 5:24 am

What a fun time you all must have! Thanks for the easy fudge recipe, I just had a “fail” last night with an eggnog fudge recipe and was feeling very discouraged. However, this recipe is similar to a milk chocolate one I make so I feel that another round of successful fudge making is in store for the weekend. And, this will round out my treat boxes very nicely.

shron
    December 13, 2013 at 11:04 am

I have wanted a white chocolate fudge recipe for SO long! And toffee is my other favorite candy. Today is my lucky day.

December 14, 2013 at 2:21 am

Jamie, How totally cool this site is, and the pictures are great! I especially love the one of your family, & will try the fudge. Merry Christmas!

Chris
    December 14, 2013 at 2:39 pm

Hmmm, I wonder what adding some dried cranberries would do for this? Certainly make it more Christmassy-is that a word?

December 16, 2013 at 5:52 am

Chris,
      Wow, that sounds like an awesome combination. 🙂

Diana
    December 18, 2013 at 9:41 am

so excited to make this recipe for my neighbors. Thank you for sharing. Question: should I use salted butter or unsalted butter for this recipe. thx!