These little cookies are sort of like snickerdoodles pumped up on fall themed steroids. Truly! This little cookie is going to offer you all of the chewy goodness of a regular snickerdoodle, while being loaded with white chocolate and rolled in pumpkin pie spice. These flavors are a match made in heaven, gang. They really are.
Make them, my friends. Make them because it’s fall! Can you believe it!
Pumpkin Spice White Chocolate Snickerdoodles
1 C butter, softened
1 1/2 C sugar
3 C flour
2 tsp cream of tartar
1 tsp baking soda
2 tsp baking powder
1/8 tsp salt
1 1/2 C white chocolate chips
4 Tb sugar
1 Tb cinnamon
1 tsp pumpkin pie spice (don’t have any? click here to make your own)
1. Preheat your oven to 350 degrees.
2. Into your stand mixer place 1 cup butter and 1 1/2 cups sugar. Cream the two together for about 2 minutes.
3. Add 2 eggs and cream the mixture for another 2 minutes.
4. Into a medium-sized mixing bowl place 3 cups flour, 2 teaspoons cream of tartar, 1 teaspoons baking soda, 2 teaspoons baking powder and 1/8 teaspoon salt. Toss them around a bit with a fork to be sure they are well combined. Add these dry ingredients to the butter mixture. Mix for about 1 minute to combine.
5. Add 1 1/2 cups white chocolate and mix just until combined.
6. Into a small bowl place 4 tablespoons sugar, 1 tablespoon cinnamon and 1 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice. Stir to combine.
7. Roll the dough into 1 or 2 inch balls (depending on how large a cookie you like) and roll them in the sugar and spice mixture.
8. Spray a large cookie sheet with cooking spray and place the covered dough balls out evenly onto it.
9. Bake for 7-8 minutes, or just until the top of the cookies start to crack. Take them out of the oven and allow them to keep cooking while they sit on the sheet for about 2 minutes.