There is something so simple and wonderful about oven roasted potatoes. Soft on the inside and crisp on the outside, these little potato pieces are packed with the savory flavors of rosemary and thyme. They take less than 30 minutes to bake in the oven, making them an easy side dish, perfect for many a main dish.
Hope you give them a try, gang!
Roasted Rosemary Potatoes
Time: 15 min prep + 30 min baking
Yield: 6 servings
Recipe from Jamie Cooks It Up!
5 C chopped Yukon Gold potatoes (about 6 medium-sized potatoes)
2 Tb olive oil
1 tsp seasoned salt
1 tsp thyme
1 tsp rosemary
1/4 tsp pepper
1/2 tsp salt
1. Preheat your oven to 400 degrees.
2. Thoroughly wash 6-7 medium-sized Yukon Gold potatoes, you’ll need 5 cups total.
3. Cut each potato into 1/2 inch strips.
Stack the strips face side down…
and cut them into slices.
Cut each stack of strips into small cubes.
4. Place the potatoes into a large bowl…
and drizzle 2 tablespoons of oil over them.
5. Add 1 teaspoon seasoned salt,
1 tsp thyme and 1 tsp rosemary.
6. Sprinkle 1/4 tsp pepper and 1/2 tsp salt into the bowl.
Give everything a nice stir to combine.
They are fabulous with this wonderful Oven Baked BBQ Chicken.