Would you believe me if I told you this Nutella Strawberry Pie was the best things to come out of my kitchen in a very long time? It is. Good gracious, it totally is! My kids and I were swooning over it…eyes rolling back in our heads…speechless over it’s blissful flavor, creamy texture and delightfulness.
It is that good, friends.
It tastes like a big chocolate dipped strawberry, only in pie form. Now, you might think that something that tastes this wonderful would take a person hours to make, but no…dear reader. That is not the case. The list of ingredients is small and it should only take you about 20 minutes to make it. Let it chill for an hour in the fridge and poof! This pie can become a reality in your life.
Make it! Make it and love it and feel happy you live in a world where chocolate and strawberries exist together. 🙂
Let me show you how to make it happen!
1. Into a food processor, or blender (I used a ninja) place 30 Double Stuffed Oreo Cookies. Blend until the cookies have formed crumbs.
2. Pour 7 Tb of melted butter over the crumbs and stir to combine.
3. Press the crumbs into the bottom of a deep dish, 9 inch pie plate. I like to use a small measuring cup to press the crumbs to the bottom and up the sides of the dish. The crumbs will seem a little bit squishy, that’s ok. They will set up nicely for you.
4. Into your stand mixer or large mixing bowl place 2 (8 ounce) packages of softened cream cheese. Beat it until smooth.
5. Add 2 C nutella and mix well to combine.
6. Add 1 (8 ounce) container of cool whip and mix until smooth.
7. Carefully spoon the nutella filling into the crust…
…and spread it out evenly with a knife.
8. Wash 1 pound of strawberries. Pat them dry, remove the green stems and slice them up.
9. Arrange them over the top of the pie. I opted to leave a few of them whole, but you can do whatever you like.
10. In a small glass measuring cup place 1/3 C milk chocolate chips. Heat it in the microwave for 30 seconds at a time, stirring between each cooking interval, until the chips are melted and smooth.
11. Drizzle the chocolate over the top of the berries.
12. Chill for 1 hour and serve.
Here’s the handy printable…
Recipe from Jamie Cooks It Up!
Today is National Nutella Day! Several of my blogging friends have put Nutella Recipes together to share with you all today…
Don’t they look great? You can find them at the links below…
Easy Bacon Nutella Souffle from The Stay at Home Chef
Slow Cooker Nutella Brownie Pudding from 365 Days of Slow Cooking
Nutella Puff Pastry from Summer Scraps
Nutella Cheesecake Bars from Creations By Kara
Homemade Nutella from Ashlee Marie
Nutella Mousse Cookie Cups by Butter With a Side of Bread
Nutella Banana Crepes from The Baker Upstairs
Nutella Stuffed Red Velvet Chocolate Chip Cookies from Like Mother Like Daughter
Nutella S’more Bars from Bless This Mess
Nutella Swirled Cookie Skillet from Yummy Healthy Easy
Nutella Cheesecake Brownies from Life Made Simple
Nutella Buttercream Frosting from Real Mom Kitchen
More from my friends…
Nutella Sugar Cookies from The Stay at Home Chef
Coconut Nutella Pudding Cake from 365 Day of Slow Cooking
Mini Nutella Cheesecake from The Baker Upstairs
Nutella Cream Puffs from The Baker Upstairs
Vanilla Cupcakes with Nutella Buttercream Frosting from The Baker Upstairs
Nutella Peanut Butter Cookies from Creations by Kara
Coconut Macaroon Nests with Nutella from Creations by Kara
Nutella Pancake Pizzas from Butter With a Side of Bread
Nutella and Raspberry Filo Cups from Summer Scraps
Peanut Butter Nutella Stuffed Cookies from Like Mother Like Daughter
No Bake Granola Bars with Nutella Drizzle from Yummy Healthy Easy
Nutella Hot Chocolate from Real Mom Kitchen
Nutella Banana Bread from Real Mom Kitchen
Speedy 3 Ingredient Brownies from Real Mom Kitchen
Have a great day, all! Thanks for dropping by. 🙂