SocialBoost 728×90 ATF

Whipped Nutella Mousse (3 ingredients!)

Whipped Nutella Mousse (3 ingredients!)

This week I am featuring Crepes! Who doesn’t love a good crepe, yes?  Yesterday I posted some tips for hosting a Crepe Bar Party, you can see that info HERE. Today, I have a simple, three ingredient chocolate mousse recipe for you. Whipped Nutella Mousse, to be exact. It’s creamy and loaded with the fabulous flavor of Nutella.

You could use it as a fruit dip.

Spread it inside a crepe or two.

Pipe it into chocolate cupcakes. Yum!

You could even eat it plain with a spoon. I would not look down on you for such behavior.

Now, let me show you how easy it is to put together!

Whipped Nutella Mousse from Jamie Cooks It Up!

Whipped Nutella Mousse

***Note: This fabulous mousse can be used as a fruit dip, crepe filling, cupcake filling, cake filling or just to eat with a spoon.***

Time: 10 minutes
Yield: 2 cups
Recipe from Six Sisters Stuff

1 C Nutella
1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
1 C cool whip

IMG_3095_edited-1

This is all you need to make this amazing mousse/dip happen. Incredible, yes?

IMG_3096_edited-1

1. Place 1 cup of the Nutella into a medium-sized mixing bowl.

IMG_3097_edited-1

2. Add 1 softened package of cream cheese and beat it with hand-held beaters (or you can beat it in your stand mixer) until its nice and smooth.

IMG_3098_edited-1

3. Fold in 1 cup cool whip. Stir it well, making sure everything is well combined.

Whipped Nutella Mousse from Jamie Cooks It Up!!

That’s it! Serve immediately or cover with plastic wrap and store it in the fridge until you are ready to use it.

Whipped Nuttella Mousse_edited-1

Enjoy!

IMG_3630_edited-1
Chocolate Crepe Recipe found HERE.

Debbie
    April 3, 2014 at 1:17 pm

This sounds heavenly! I’m pretty sure I’d lick the bowl 🙂

Ione Rush
    April 3, 2014 at 1:29 pm

I love Nutella so am sure I am going to love this as well. I will try it this coming week.

Karen Wolff
    April 4, 2014 at 7:04 am

Can’t wait to try this-we are big nutella fans and I’m especially excited because this is gluten-free! (currently under restriction)

Deb
    April 4, 2014 at 10:39 am

Made this and used has a filling with fresh strawberries for a chocolate cake. Needless to say nothing was left of cake.

adina
    May 17, 2014 at 8:54 pm

would this work well with real whipped cream, as my daughter is allergic to food coloring which is found in cool whip

May 19, 2014 at 7:31 am

Adin,
      Yes, real whipped cream would be great. Good luck!

Michelle
    November 21, 2014 at 12:15 am

Thankyou so much for this recipe. I used whipped cream (they don’t sell cool whip in Aus unfortunately). It turned out beautifully. I served it just as a moose with grated chocolate on top and fresh fruit salad on the side. Definitely a recipe I will be saving 🙂

April 29, 2015 at 2:09 pm

This is sooo good. I replaced the ingredients with the light options on the cream cheese and the whipped topping. We are addicted! Can I share the recipe on my blog? Thank you!

May 1, 2015 at 8:03 am

Amber,
      So happy you enjoyed it! You are welcome to share it. 🙂

Karen
    May 7, 2015 at 2:33 pm

i have this recipe from another source, and it uses fresh home made whipped cream. It is fabulous! (I wouldn’t dream of using Cool Whip in this!)

christa