Fabulous Chocolate Recipes!!!

Fabulous Chocolate Recipes!!!
Pocket

Today.

Let’s take a  bit of time and just feast our eyes upon some beautiful luxurious chocolate. Because Valentines Day is upon us and it’s as good a reason as any to buy some chocolate or make something with chocolate and most definitely to EAT something with chocolate in it. That is, if chocolate is your thing. If not please disregard this post and see me another day for a healthy recipe full of wonder.

For those of you chocolate lovers, man…I hope  you find something to love below. Links to the recipes are listed under each picture collage. (One day I am going to become tech-savy enough to add a link to my picture collages. Some day…some day…some day. I am a work in progress, ladies and gentlemen.)

Have a great Valentines Day everyone!!!! Give someone a big fat kiss won’t you?

Image2

Chocolate Waffles
No Bake Peanut Butter Cookies
Chocolate Crepes
Chocolate Toffee Cheesecake
Chocolate Dipped Strawberries

February 13, 2013 at 11:12 am

Jamie: Everything I fix from your recipes is wonderful–you are my family’s hero! One recipe I would love to have is a good, basic chicken salad recipe with celery, mayo (or close) etc without the “kitchen sink” in it. Deli’s have great chicken salad–why can’t I make it, too? Any other people wanting this? I have the tuna down pat–Miracle Whip, lemon juice, pickle relish and yellow mustard. Makes a “interesting” color but it is a sweet and sour type of Tuna salad–then I add celery for crunch. The chicken substituted for the tuna just doesn’t seem to “cut it”. Thank you for listening! Susan

February 13, 2013 at 11:45 am

Oh my, everything looks so yummy Jamie., I am almost drooling over all that chocolate goodness up there. Lots of pinning going on!

Karen Randolph
    February 13, 2013 at 1:26 pm

Oh my GOSH Jamie,,,
    You are driving me INSANE!!! I want to make everything CHOCOLATE!!!
    It all looks wonderful,,, I can’t wait to try some of these recipes…
    I already have a recipe picked out for my fiance’,,, I am fixing him Red Velvet Brownies w/Cream Cheese Icing and garnishing them with white chocolate
    curls. I hope they turn out good! He loves to cook also, so I purchased him two heart shaped stove mitts… Anyway, thanks for sharing these wonderful recipes and all of your other recipes as well. Happy Valentine’s Day!!!

February 13, 2013 at 5:07 pm

Beautiful, as usual!! I hope you and your honey have a wonderful Valentine’s Day!

Amy
    February 13, 2013 at 7:52 pm

Those are all so tempting . . . I plan to make chocolate peanut butter pie tomorrow. Oh, can’t wait.

February 14, 2013 at 2:20 pm

Jamie: re your healthy chicken salad sands–Perfect—I didn’t “think” to look in healthy! Thank you so much!

Susan