SocialBoost 728×90 ATF

Menu Plan February Week #2

Menu Plan February Week #2

Hello, hello everyone! Are you surviving winter? I’m so happy to report to you that it is February, and has been for a handful of days now, thank goodness. Baby steps to spring, am I right! Wow, the winter in Utah this year has been brutal! I was lucky enough to hop on a plane with my sweetheart this week and spend some time in Washington DC, where I am writing these very words. It’s a balmy 50 degrees and there is no snow here (hooray!). We’ve seen some amazing things (future post to come), have blistered our feet walking our hearts out and are loving every minute.

I have a great lineup of food for you this week, including an awesome Sheet Pan Teriyaki Chicken and Veggies and an amazing Biscuits and Gravy Casserole. Hope you enjoy!

To print the plan click HERE.

Zuppa Toscana and Olive Garden Breadsticks

Pork Chops with Caramelized Apples and Onions
Roasted Garlic Mashed Potatoes

Pork Chili Verde (Crock Pot)

Pico de Gallo (Fresh Mexican Salsa)

Sheet Pan Teriyaki Chicken and Veggies

Biscuits and Gravy Casserole

Crispy Southwest Chicken

Cilantro Lime Rice

Swig Sugar Cookies
We can’t get enough of these!

Jacqui
    February 4, 2017 at 8:41 am

I LOVE your recipes!!!
    They are fun and easy to make and DELICIOUS.

February 8, 2017 at 6:42 am

Jacqui,
      Thanks so much. So happy to hear the recipes are turning out well for you and your family.
      Best,

Jeanine
    February 4, 2017 at 8:22 pm

I enjoy many of your recipes. I use lots of them in my Home Ec. classes. Thanks!

February 8, 2017 at 6:40 am

Jeanine,
      Thanks for your comment. So happy to hear the recipes are being used in the classroom. That makes me happy.
      My best to you and your students,

Diane
    February 5, 2017 at 6:25 am

I love your menu ideas and many of your recipes I look forward each week to your menus Makes life a little easier because I am one who plans ahead for my dinners for a family of 6.

February 8, 2017 at 6:39 am

Diane,
      Thank you so much. 🙂 Happy to hear they are of help to you!
      Best,