Hey there, gang. I have my APRIL Menu Plan up front and center for you today. I do realize that today is March 31st, but I like to post these Menu Plans on a Monday…it just makes sense to me, hope it makes sense to you. I know there are many of us working on Monday morning to get organized for the weeks meals. At least, I have hopes of getting my life together and organized on Monday morning. I have to admit, sometimes I feel more inclined to crawl back in bed and read a book until Monday passes, but then where would I be on Tuesday, right? It would just feel like Monday since I had neglected to get my life together the previous day.
You get it, right?
Best to just gird up your loins and get Monday over with on Monday.
Plan the weeks meals, plow through the mountain of laundry, do the grocery shopping…get my life together…at least a little bit.
The good news is, there are a ton of fabulous recipes below for you to feast your eyes on. A little “Eye Candy”, if you will.
Hope you find something you and your family will love!
APRIL MENU PLAN
PRINT THE PLAN
1. Quinoa, Mandarin and Feta Salad
2. Healthy Egg Drop Soup and 3. Homemade Won Tons with Dipping Sauce
4. Easy Russian Chicken, Brown Rice and Roasted Asparagus
5. Meatball Marinara (Crock Pot) with Spaghetti 6. Olive Garden Salad
7. French Dip Sandwiches (Crock Pot) 8. Oven Baked Sweet Potato Fries
1. Pan Fried Fish 2. Spinach and Mushroom Orzo Pasta
3. Teriyaki Chicken and Noodle Bowl
4. Ground Beef Enchiladas 5. Cilantro Lime Rice
6. Cheesy Chicken and Rice Casserole with Fluffy Dinner Rolls and Green Peas
7. Meatball Minestrone Soup (Crock Pot) and Fabulous French Bread
1. Chicken Pesto Pizza
2. Balsamic Glazed Carrots and 3. Turkey Tetrazzini
4. Spinach and Ricotta Lasagna Roll Ups, Green Salad and Quick and Easy Breadsticks
5. Chicken Enchilada Soup (Crock Pot) and 6. Healthy Corn Bread Muffins
7. Sloppy Joes, Chips and Carrot Sticks
1. Chicken Gnocchi Soup and Olive Garden Breadsticks
2. Magic, One Pot Italian Noodles
3. Ham Fried Rice and 4. Grilled Asian Chicken
5. Pork Chops with Caramelized Apples and Onions (Crock Pot) and Roasted Garlic Mashed Potatoes
6. Baked Potatoes and 7. Sweet and Savory BBQ Meatballs
NEW RECIPES I AM WORKING ON AND HOPING TO POST SOON:
Butterscotch Pecan Bread Pudding (Crock Pot)
Oven Baked Fajitas
Lemon Rice and Grilled Greek Chicken Kabobs
Fabulous Crepe Fillings and Sauces
Broccoli and Cheddar Rice Pilaf
Fresh Fruit Sugar Cookie Pizza
Oven Baked Ham and Cheese Sliders
Skillet Chicken Cordon Bleu Pasta
Tomato Chicken and Basil Soup (Crock Pot)