I have my September Menu Plan up and ready for you all today. Hope you have been enjoying a wonderful Labor Day weekend! Below you’ll find a months worth of recipes that will help to keep you organized and hopefully well fed.
Hope you find something to love!
New recipe coming up on Wednesday.
1. Hearty Chicken and Biscuits
2. Grandpa Mark’s Meatloaf 3. Fluffy Dinner Rolls 4. Cranberry Sunflower Salad
5. Mexican Black Bean and Chicken Salad
6. Teryiaki Chicken and Noodle Bowl
7. Italian Tortellini Soup and Fabulous French Bread
1. Bruschetta Chicken and Pasta Salad
2. Skillet Ground Beef Enchiladas 3. Cilantro Lime Rice, Lettuce Tomatoes, Tortilla Chips
4. Chicken and Pesto Pizza and Green Salad
5. Cheesy Sausage and Pasta Skillet 6. Quick and Easy Breadsticks
7. Hawaiian Meatballs and white rice
1. Crispy Chicken and Won Ton Salad
2. Balsamic Grilled Flank Steak 3. Perfect Baked Potatoes and Corn on the Cob
4. Teriyaki Pulled Pork Sandwiches (Crock Pot) and Crispy Oven Fries
5. Skillet Chicken Enchiladas, lettuce, tomatoes and tortilla chips
6. Bean with Bacon Soup 7. Fabulous French Bread
1. Beef Stroganoff 2. Balsamic Glazed Roasted Carrots
3. Cheesy Ham, Chicken and Wild Rice Casserole with Green Peas
4. Balsamic Glazed Pork Roast (Crock Pot) and 5. Roasted Root Vegetables
6. Fabulous Sloppy Joes, chips and green salad
7. Skillet Lasagna 8. Red Lobster Biscuits 9. Classic Spinach Salad
RECIPES I AM WORKING ON AND HOPING TO POST SOON:
Chicken Broccoli and Pasta Skillet
Classic Peach Pie
Fried Green Tomatoes with Spicy Ranch Dipping Sauce
5 Grain Pancakes with Fresh Peach Syrup
Creamy Sausage and Pasta Skillet
Mimi’s Carrot and Raisin Muffins
Chicken and Rosemary Tortellini Soup
Sunflower and Poppyseed Whole Grain Bread
If you have fresh peaches at your disposal, I plead with you…at this time, to make this pie. It is heaven on earth, truly. I made it again a couple of weeks ago for my sons birthday and baby, it was sheer bliss.