If you are looking for a great, simple, ever-so-easy, dinner or lunch recipe of wonder…this is it, my friends. These Sheet Pan Taco Nachos are packed with wonderfully seasoned ground beef, melted cheese, fresh tomatoes and cilantro. Then, a creamy taco dressing is drizzled over the top bumping them right up and over the edge of fantastically delish. True story. 🙂
Hope some of you get a chance to try them!
1 pound ground beef
1/3 C chopped onion
1 tsp minced garlic
salt and pepper
2 Tb taco seasoning
1 (14.5 ounce) Mexican stewed tomatoes
1/2 tsp sugar
1 (11 ounce) bag tortilla chips
3-4 C cheddar cheese
1 (pint) grape tomatoes
2 green onions, chopped
1/4 C cilantro, chopped
1/4 C sour cream
1/4 C mayonnaise
1 Tb taco seasoning
1 Tb lime juice (bottled is fine)
1. Preheat your oven to 350 degrees.
2. Heat a large deep skillet up over medium high heat. Add the ground beef, onion, garlic, salt, pepper and taco seasoning. Cook until the meat is browned and the onions are translucent.
3. Add the Mexican stewed tomatoes (un-drained) and sugar. Stir, reduce heat to a simmer and let it cook for 5-10 minutes.
4. Grab 2 large sheet pans, line them with foil and spray with cooking spray.
5. Spread half of the tortilla chips over each pan. Divide the meat and cheese between the two pans as well, sprinkling them over the top of the chips. Bake for 3-5 minutes or until the cheese is nice and melted.
6. While the cheese is melting, combine all of the Creamy Drizzle ingredients together until smooth.
7. When the hot pans come out of the oven, sprinkle with tomatoes, green onions and cilantro. Drizzle the creamy sauce over the top.
Serve immediately and enjoy!
Recipe from www.jamiecooksitup.net
Recipe from Jamie Cooks It Up!